Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Better person





Everyone is different and demand high level of satisfaction in certain circumstances. However, it is really crucial for us to have higher demand on ourselves so that we can improve gradually if not tremendously.Working while studying in terms has opened up a lot of oppoturnities for us to work with various kind of people in a group. While excellent team work spirit is the crux for splendid products, in my opinion, moving in the same pace to pursue the same target is important too.I have encountered various situations when I was not moving in the same pace as the others. I'm not a perfectionist, but I always demand something better. In my opinion, if someone tells you that he had done his 100%, I firmly believe that he can actually provide me with 150%.I faced no problem when I was the leader of the team. However, it is another story when other becomes the leader. Conflicts are just inevitable when you have a leader whom is being easily contented and group members whom think they can achieve something better.The secret why a person can improve himself or herself continuously is the everlasting urge to become a better person. Some people will choose to stay in their comfort zone and be very satisfied with what they are blessed with whilst some people are chasing for something better.My predecessor had always advised us to keep improving ourselves as to stay competitive in the globalization trend. I just couldn't see the point for people around me to feel satisfied when they actually can perform better. No matter what they choose, I'll always prefer to move forward and become a better human being.GOT IT!

No comments: