Friday, April 6, 2007

Waiting for you.WHO?

Appreaciate your love one when they are still alive. This is what I always advice the people around me. Many of those who already started to work (especially those from out-station) reduce their time of going back to pay a visit to their parents.
Should you have something to do for your parents, do it now. Never wait till tomorow as there are possibilities it won't come. We never know what will happen in the next second. Don't regret things that can be done earlier.
Many people making excuses such as they are very busy with their work. There was once a friend ask me. Should there are RM1 million to be collected tomorrow somewhere far away (and you are busy), will you go as well? That means it was just a sincererity of someone heart. If you have the guts, you will a way.
Therefore, stop making excuses. Your parents are waiting for you to go back each day. Though they may say it doesnt matter if you are busy, but, deep in their heart they really want you to be by their side.Is that really hard for us to do...I'll leave it to you'll to decide but trust me...I lost my dad in 2004 and just spent time the last 1 year with him as I was working abroad.Don't do the mistake I did.GOT IT!

No comments: