Saturday, November 18, 2006

Malaysian culture good or bad

At 815 last night,my house electricity power cable got treeped when i was watching the news on
Mongolian model fiesta.Went out and confirm it was only my house so while me and my bro was trying to some magic tricks where we took out the extension cable wires and made a cross entry to another cable.waallllla...it works..ofcoz for temporary guys.

But the one thing that trills me,there were group of neighbours standing in front my house.To my suprise ohh we do have Malaysian people who cares about the society.....but hang on guys!
The 1st phrase came out from them was "WHY DIDN'T YOU PAY YOUR BILLS"

GOSH!fool of me!For a second i was fortunate to be born as Malaysian but there goes my views.

Well my fellow Malaysian out there.....Any comment?

1 comment:

Jay Lagat said...

hahahaha!!! you got to be kidding me!!! in some places back in manila, somebody will offer you a helping hand... "P50.00 a week for a tap from your neighbor's main line..."