Thursday, November 23, 2006

The world is small affair

Two ghost met and both chat about how they died.

1st ghost : How u died?
2nd ghost : I died of cold
1st ghost : How does it feel when dying in cold?
2nd ghost : Actually i was imprison in refrigerator. At first,i was shivering my whole body started to frozen, later i felt the whole world was dark and i died. Fortunately, i died with not much suffering.
1st ghost : What a pity for you.
2nd ghost : How about you? How you died?
1st ghost : I died of heart attacked.
2nd ghost : I see, how you had a heart attacked?
1st ghost : Actually i found out that my wife is having an affair with another man. One day when i came back from work, I saw a pair of male shoes outside of my house. Then i realized that the guy was in my house with my wife. When i rush into the bedroom, my wife was alone. I must find where that bastard is hiding..so i search the toilet, i ran to downstairs, look in the storeroom, but the bastard was not found. So, I ran upstairs and search the wardrobe, but I found nothing. Because I was too tired of running, I got heart attacked and died.
2nd ghost : Why didn't you look for the bastard in the fridge?
If you did, both of us will be alive now!.

What say you......lol.

No comments: