Friday, December 8, 2006

My great mum-MANO.K

I am about to embark on a new life which is the life after school. I feel a little bit sad that i'll no longer be in school but life goes on and I have to move on too. I've set certain goals in my life and one of it is to be of service to others. Service above self has been one of my principles in life and I intend to accomplish that goal. My mother whom I really admire. I say this because there is so much to admire about her. Her generosity and love towards others is so amazing. People who step into her house just dont want to leave as there's so much love there. Whenever my family goes there, she will be serving us all kinds of food to eat and she will be bustling to get things done. She also helps the less fortunate people around her. This lady is a fantastic woman and she has been an example to me as well because when we give of yourself and serve others with our best, we will be blessed and most importantly we will feel the joy of being able to help someone. This is her purpose and now I'm making it my purpose. We need to believe that what we give is what we get in return,no matter where or who we are but beneath our heart we will feel peace and calm after helping another human being.What about you ?Start to care for others...

No comments: