Monday, December 4, 2006

Perfect weekend

Friday 01/12 0700am
My Malacca Sports Club left for Singapore for the Annual Sports Tournament held every year.
As my club was the defending champion,we lost the 1st match to Penang Sports Club 1-5.The reason:You need hardwork to achieve success.Well,obviously my team did not train and the Penang players was mentally and physically prepared.
You know what i mean!
That night,my losing players went clubbing,had alcohol and party till 4 am.

Saturday 02/12 1530pm
But guess what?We won the 2nd game 2-1 against the home team Singapore which had ex-national player Lim Tong Hai.Infact,we're down 0-1 at half time.
We became the overall champion for that tournament.
So,what's the formula to acheive success?

a)Train hard
b)Drink alcohol
c)Party hard
d)Less rest
e)Luck
f)Motivation of ex national player.

You guys tell me.......

No comments: