Thursday, January 18, 2007

Regret of my LIFE!

Right couple, right place with the right situation always strikes love, but are there really secret recipes in achieving great long lasting love? Ever think of how’s the equation like for perfect love? Like 1 plus 1 equals to two. I couldn’t say there’s no possibility at all for such a formula, but someone who got deeply hurt before shall understand that there’s no such think exist on earth. Everything will come naturally as I can see so far and shall not be command or conquer by human being when it’s come to the road of love. Heart is where we always said to stored our love one, and the place to feel the pain and sweetness of love and being together, but it is a very fragile object. Once it’s broken then it shall not be fixed no matter how, and irreplaceable. I used to have this relationship very beautiful, with like what I’ve said, a beautiful place, with the right timing and a perfect situation, we fell in love with each other. We started together very soon, but we are happy to have each other, and we trusted each other with lots of promised. But one mistake from me changed the whole situation, and things become uncontrolled. She stopped loving me the same and she shunted her heart tight not to let me enter, not even once more. There’s no encore for this piece of love I once had, but I shall learn that once a heart is broken, you never get them back. For her, I really would like to say a million sorry. But I never lie a single moments, I have done all the best I really can to make her understand that no one on this earth will replace her. The feeling I got was so true and fadeless. For her once again, I wanted to say she had me until the day I took my last breath, and no matter what happen, she shall be in my heart eternally. My heart is fragile too, but because the love I once had, I stand strong and build my heart tough to go thru every single moment for her. Listen to my heart and read my words, and treasure it like I do.Tough she's happily married,guess there was a good thing happen for it. Never do a single mistake and never think of one mistake would be fine and forgiven easily; it highly depends on who you are with. I have made mistake once, and she is lost forever even everything she had done wrongly I gave my fully forgiveness, but this wont pay back what I have done, and she yet will not return.GOT IT!

No comments: