Thursday, January 4, 2007

That's LIFE!

Have you ever wonder,Why life have been so unfair to you?Why you have to work so hard but you just can't get back the value of the return?Why you always try to your maksimum in producing results in workplace but it end-up worthless without appreciation? Sometimes I do felt so,but think back on the bright side,life have been fair.Each time after I gone through a hard time which I really felt down and wished I could turn back time,I'll get back some good experiences which have make me grown and start to appreciate what I owned.I've learned to ask myself if life wouldn't have its ups and downs,will it be meaningful or will I be enjoying life like what I did now and my answer is always 'No'. Sometimes I've put a high expectation in what I've been working hard for,as a result,I ended up being upset.Time passed by and I'm tired of being upset for not getting what I want,so,I just let it be.Be myself,work hard but not expecting any return.Suprisingly,I've got more than what I wanted as a return!!This is life,I guessed so! Sometimes I felt that I treat my friends well but ended up being betrayed and hurt.Still remember once a mentor told me,''If ever in your life,a person betrayed you once,is their fault but if they betrayed you twice,is your fault'',I don't understand at first but when I asked further,the mentor said ''if you let the same person betrayed you twice,isn't it your fault for being not aware?''.So,I started to realise,I still treat my friends well but I'm aware of their behaviour,I guessed I'll feel better.Guess what?I felt much more happier as I've learn to differentiate the real friends around me. Life actually is a series of experiences,each one of its,makes us grown,even though sometimes it's hard to realise!At the moment,i'm enjoying and living a leasure of good quality and amazing pool of friends that appreciate me as I am.GOT It!

No comments: